Vision and Mission
Build a healthy Qatari community, enriched by volunteers with diverse nationalities, ages and professions who believe in their capacity to make a difference.
“Friends of AL SHAQAB” is a locally founded volunteer program initiated by AL SHAQAB HR to support AL SHAQAB in its local events and world-class equestrian competitions hosted in AL SHAQAB or Qatar Foundation Centers/Directorates and other entities’ events, as required, in terms of workforce management to ensure that the events are provided with the right manpower resources, especially the need for volunteers.
It aims to achieve excellence and leadership in volunteerism by offering trained volunteers that provide the highest quality of service to the clients that we serve.
Friends of AL SHAQAB’s core values and guiding principles imply how we achieve our mission and vision and the ways we build and steward relationships with Qatar communities.
Friends of AL SHAQAB is committed to:
• Increasing the awareness of all communities in Qatar, especially Qatari nationals, on the value of volunteering and encouraging them to take an active role in organizing and supporting Al Shaqab events while gaining memorable experience and improving relevant skills.
• Involving individuals from different levels – students, adults, professionals and people with special needs.
• Creating a friendly and hospitable environment that embraces diverse ideas, knowledge, cultures, and experiences.
• Treating all members, volunteers and staff with fairness, dignity and respect.
• Enhancing the quality of life for individuals and the wellness of communities through volunteerism.
Copyright © 2014 Al Shaqab. All rights reserved.